BTS Jungkook Diet And Routines: The Secret Behind His Fit Body!
K-Pop stars are known for their fit body and mesmerizing charm. BTS star Jungkook is a much-appreciated celebrity with a solid fan base all over the world. In this article, we are going to examine the diet and routines of Jungkook and how the BTS sensation has achieved his health goals.
Read on to know more about the fitness and dietary regimen of Jungkook.
Jeon Jungkook, The Golden Maknae Of BTS
Nicknamed “Golden Maknae”, which means the “golden youngest”, Jungkook is the youngest member of the Worldwide popular Korean boy band BTS. Born on 1st September 1997, his actual name is Jeon Jung-kook. Jungkook was born in Busan, South Korea, and started high school at the School of Performing Arts, in Seoul.
The acclaimed singer joined BTS when he was only 15 years old. Right now he outshines the positions of the main vocalist, lead dancer, and sub-rapper of the BTS band. Being one of the fantastic talents of Korean Pop, Jungkook considers his motto to be living with passion.
What Is The Diet Plan Of BTS Jungkook?
For the fans of BTS, there won’t be any doubt regarding who is the most adamant in diet and workout plans among them and It is none other than Jungkook. Since his association with the K-pop band, Jungkook has given exceptional care in maintaining his body and weight. Well, it is pretty evident from his chiseled jawlines and lean body.
Jungkook is known to have followed extreme dietary paths to better his appearance in his music videos. One famous story is that the K-pop idol starved himself for five days before shooting for the music video, ‘Butter’. Anyway, let us examine some of the favorite dishes of Jungkook. Check out the list here.
Jungkook’s Favorite Dishes
👉 Kimchi: Kimchi is a crucial part of traditional South Korean cuisine. It consists of salted and fermented vegetables. Abundant with beta-carotenes, Kimchi can be beneficial in supporting your health against lethal conditions such as diabetes, stroke, cancer, etc.
👉 Bulgogi: The word Bulgogi in Korean means “fire meat”. This traditional Korean dish is made from marinated slices of beef which is barbecued on a stove-top griddle. Rich in protein content, Bulgogi is a relatively healthy dish that is one of Jungkook’s favorite foods.
👉 Mandu-guk: A popular Korean soup made from boiling dumplings in a beef broth. It is a healthy dish that consists of many nutritional values.
👉 Panchan or banchan: Known as bansang, these are small side dishes that are served alongside cooked rice. It consists of healthy ingredients which are beneficial for your body.
👉 Galbi Tang: Made from beef short ribs, Galbi Tang is a staple part of traditional Korean cuisine. This is one of the favorite foods of Jungkook and it is full of protein and other healthy ingredients.
👉 Spring rolls: There are various kinds of Korean spring rolls. Jungkook prefers spring rolls that are not fried as they can be both tasty and healthy.
Now let us examine the major meals of the Jungkook diet.
The BTS sensation consumes 4 meals a day which includes three major meals and one snack meal. Check out what types of foods the singer has during breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
Jungkook Diet: Mean Plan
Jungkook gives importance to breakfast. He ensures that the foods he consumes as part of the breakfast fulfill his protein needs for the day. The list of food items for breakfast of Jungkook is as follows:
- Egg white omelet: These are excellent food options if you are looking to opt out of calories. Egg whites are abundant with proteins that play a crucial role in building muscles. No doubt the fittest singer of BTS opted for this dish!
- Whole-grain bread: Abundant with fiber, vitamins, and minerals whole-grain bread can provide many benefits for your body. It can lower your blood cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, etc.
- Chicken Sausage: Chicken Sausages are filled with proteins and can reduce your appetite. It can also support your metabolic health.
- Fresh juice: There are many health benefits associated with fresh juice. Some of them are: fighting against cancer, improving immunity, detoxifying your body, etc. Jungkook makes sure that fresh juice is served as part of his daily calorie intake.
- Salad: For lunch, the BTS sensation follows a simple yet healthy meal plan. He consumes a lot of salads which are an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- Chicken/Salmon: Poultry such as chicken and lean meats such as Salmon can be beneficial for your health. Studies show that as they are abundant with amino acids, they can be beneficial in improving bone density.
- Olive Oil: High in healthy monounsaturated fats and antioxidants, olive oil is a staple diet component of Jungkook. It has got anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce the risk of conditions such as stroke, heart disease, obesity, etc.
- Soup: Jungkook usually has a variety of soups such as chicken broth, rice noodles, carrots, green onions, etc. Soups are an excellent choice if you are looking to manage your weight. Also, it can improve your metabolism and increase your water intake.
- Meat (Chicken/Beef/Fish): The dinner of the BTS star consists of chicken breast. He also consumes bulgogi, a traditional Korean cuisine made from marinated slices of beef or pork.
- Rice: Jungkook has a great affinity towards rice as it is one of the most loved dishes of their traditional cuisine. Koreans love rice over anything whether it be bread or noodles. Rice is a crucial part of their staple diet and no doubt Jungkook prefers it as one of his favorite food!
- Veggies: He consumes a lot of veggies during his dinner which can help balance his metabolism and maintain weight.
BTS Jungkook Workout Routines
The workout routines by Jungkook consists of cardio and bodyweight exercises. As a BTS member, the core cardio workouts of Jungkook consist of dance movements for 2-3 hours each day. Check out the list below to know the core body weight routines of Jungkook.
Some of the moves that are practiced by Jungkook are listed below. The BTS singer performs each of these movements 10-20 times.
✅ Squats: One of the body weight movements practiced by Jungkook is Squats. Squats are helpful to strengthen your core muscles. It can also tone some other muscles known as hip muscles, calves, hamstrings, obliques, etc.
✅ Push-ups: Push-ups are a crucial part of the body weight routine of Jungkook. There are different types of pushups and they are excellent to increase upper-body strength including your chest, triceps, and shoulders.
✅ Jump squats: Another one of the Jungkook routines consists of Jump squats. They are known to enhance your explosive power and build both your upper and lower body strength.
✅ Pike push-ups: Pike push-ups can target the muscles such as the triceps, anterior deltoids, pectoralis major, serratus anterior, and trapezius. Being a challenging version of normal push-ups, pike push-ups can be beneficial for burning calories in a greater amount.
✅ Planks: Jungkook also incorporates planks into his daily bodyweight fitness regimen. Planks are known to strengthen your spine and core muscles. It can also help build a strong posture.
✅ Mountain climbers: Mountain climbers are a compound form of exercise that can tone up a myriad of muscles in your body. It can also strengthen your arms, shoulders, back, core, and legs.
✅ Burpees: Practicing burpees 20 times is a crucial part of the BTS Jungkook workout regimen. It is a full-body calisthenics that focuses on building muscles and increasing the endurance of your body.
✅ Crunches: Crunches can be beneficial for building your abdominal muscles. It can also be practiced for strengthening your core.
✅ Leg raises: Jungkook practices leg raises to improve his overall strength. It can help to tone the muscles in the hips and lower back.
✅ Superman exercises: One of the core parts of the body weight exercises of Jungkook is the superman exercise. It has many benefits such as spinal support, posture, stronger legs, buttocks, etc.
Jungkook loves Boxing
Along with cardio and bodyweight exercises, the youngest BTS sensation has also shared his boxing skills through many videos. He is already experienced in martial arts. Like his co-member Jimin, Jungkook is a black belt in taekwondo. Many videos of Jungkook where he displays his boxing skills can be seen on the internet.
After seeing his exemplary boxing skills, accoladed boxer and famous wrestler Choo Sung Hoon has invited him for a session. In the videos shared by the BTS singer, it is pretty evident that the singer is quite good at boxing.
His cross movements, uppercut, and punch from his shoulders all indicate that Jungkook is well-skilled at boxing. So it is sure that exposure to martial arts like boxing surely has helped Jungkook to attain his fitness goals.
From the above article, one can find that the BTS singer Jungkook follows certain diets and fitness routines that are the secret of his healthy, lean body. The K-Pop sensation is known to follow certain adamant rules in fitness which is pretty evident from his fit physique.
A great fan of traditional Korean cuisines, Jungkook loves to follow a three-course meal along with some healthy snacks as a part of his diet. He considers breakfast one of the important meals for the day and tries to make it healthier by adding more protein content.
Jungkook also engages in cardio and bodyweight exercises. His core cardio workout routine involves 3-4 hours of dance. He also engages in 20 rounds of body weight exercises which include: squats, push-ups, burpees, etc. It is pretty evident from the lifestyle of Jungkook that his fitness secret is his diet regimen and workout routines.
Also read: TWICE Jeongyeon Weight Loss: The Kpop Star’s Major Transformation