For people who are concerned about the health and weight loss, exercising and practicing physical activities is the best and most effective method to maintain their body, but doing it properly is challenging. People hardly have time to concentrate on their bodies in their busy lives, this can be the reason for the Increased inactive level of the body which can end up causing several health conditions such as obesity and cardiovascular diseases.
Importance Of Walking In Weight Loss
Weight loss can be done effectively by engaging in several physical activities such as walking, jogging, cardio exercises, swimming, dancing, and many more. Physical activity does not need to be complicated, it can be done in simple and effective ways. sometimes a daily brisk walk can help to live a healthier life. If the intention was to weight loss one should strictly follow a scheduled activity and be consistent toward the goal.
Walking is a great way to lose weight, stay fit, improve health and maintain body weight. While walking the process of weight loss may be slow but it is the safest way of eliminating excess fat.
Weight loss is all about calories. We can maintain the algorithm of our body by maintaining the calorie intake and burning out the extra calories. . It is important to burn the excess calories which are intake by having calorie-rich food.
Before controlling the body, knowing the body is important. Walking can be considered an appealing way for many people because it can be practiced by anyone, an activity that is free of cost, and low risk. Walking every day can help to burn calories and in turn lose weight. But at the same time, it is important to maintain a healthy diet and follow a minimal amount of physical activity. Daily calorie needs can vary from person to person according to age, weight, height, sex, genes, and activity level.
The studies say that people who are physically active burn more calories and their metabolism rate is more when compared to others. Walking a mile (which is 1.6km) burns approximately 100 calories which also depends upon the physique of the person.
Benefits Of Walking
- It helps to boost the metabolism
- Burns calories- if walking is regularly done one can burn calories
- Keeps the heart healthy and improves weight loss- a healthy heart pumps blood to provide required oxygen to the organs, and walking can strengthen the activity of the heart.
- Build muscles- this depends upon the pace of walking. Walking can affect the muscles if the person walks at a fast speed.
- Legs, thighs, glutes, and claves are strengthened while walking.
Walking is an activity that engages the whole body. Apart from the benefits of walking it is important to do it in a proper manner. People often neglect the correct way of walking like choosing the apt accessories mainly clothes and shoes. Wearing the correct shoes can reduce pressure while walking. So selecting the correct one is important. Wearing shoes that are not meant for exercise causes a number of problems, such as foot and ankle strain or damage. Suitable shoes can also help to produce better results. Wearing them when running or walking protects the feet from hard landings and lessens the impact when the foot hits the ground.
Importance Of Wearing The Right Shoes
- A good pair of walking shoes prevent the feet from calluses, corns, and blisters.
- Walking shoes allows you to walk smoothly.
- Protect the legs from injuries
- It corrects the pace and posture while walking.
- Walking shoes maintains the proper walking technique.
- A shoe is a tool that helps perfect hurting ourselves during activities.
- It is important to ensure that the legs are comfortable because it affects distance, speed, and endurance. No one wants to walk any distance uncomfortably and in pain.
How To Buy The Right One?
No matter how great the shoes look, they won’t be useful if does not give any comfort while walking. To reduce stress finding the correct pair of shoes is necessary. The essential factor that should be taken into consideration is stability, comfort, and flexibility. While buying a shoe there is something that should be considered,
- The shoes should be more than an inch higher than the sole under the ball of the foot
- The heel counter should be closely fit but not tight. A good heel counter will help to prevent overpronation.
- The midsole of the shoe is an important component because it provides greater or lesser degrees of cushioning, support, and flexibility.
- Never buy shoes that immediately feel too tight. Avoid shoes that are too small because if the feet feel tight
Having appropriate walking shoes are important elements in walking technique which help to minimize the benefits of exercise and walking routine. The basic thing to keep in mind is in any activity comfort of the accessory is more important rather than the description or brand value.