Some of the most common health problems in women and men are due to lack of sex, poor relations, and low self-esteem. These factors can lead an individual to stress themselves over everything and lead to rapid weight gain.
The gained weight feels like a burn because of the difficulties to burn the calories and fats. A lack of healthy sexual life can destroy your physical and mental health. Some may lack a partner to indulge in sexual activity but that does not mean they can find pleasure by themselves from masturbation.
The toxic misconceptions about masturbation and the constant shaming due to masturbation are gradually breaking with the rising of emerging studies of masturbation. With the spread of the right education, people are finding it more comfortable to talk about it and have begun understanding the need for it.
What Is the connection between weight loss and masturbation?
Masturbation is a soothing, exciting, and relaxing pleasurable activity which every adult experiences. It is a safe activity that does not harm any other organs or anything by performing it.
Studies have promised that masturbation releases oxytocin which helps to relax your mind, it is no secret that our mood gets better as well as masturbation brings happiness as well our blood rushes and our heart beats faster, but what amuses everybody is, does it helps to lose weight by burning calories? You may have also crossed this though, right? Well, we are about to find the answers to this question.
The truth is masturbation is not a disgusting activity as long as you keep hygiene while doing it. Besides, it has lots of benefits for our entire health. However, masturbation for males and females is very different. Since many studies have revealed that sex can burn a lot of calories experts believe that since our body and muscles move it is evident to burn calories.
But in the case of masturbation, it is not the same, in the case of males it is usually just the hand doing its job while other parts of the body stay ideal in this way there are no chances of burning calories since there is no movement of the body.
Nevertheless, there have been numerous theoretical explanations on how to improvise masturbation into a calorie-burning process similar to sexual intimacy. Especially for women can make some changes to ideal masturbation by being active.
In order to burn calories it is necessary for the muscles and bodies to move. The modern world has gifted toys in different senses for women to enjoy masturbation. With these toys, it is possible to masturbate by exploring different positions such as squatting and many other which includes for the body to move at a great intensity that will make you sweat and burns calories. In this way, it may be possible to burn some calories and support weight loss.
Benefits of Doing Masturbation
However, it is clear that just by usual masturbation it is not possible to lose weight. Though it promotes relaxation and enhances the production of oxytocin. The other several benefits by doing masturbation are:
- It is a great way of promoting relaxation in your mind and nerves
- The same sensual sexual pleasure by sex can be achieved through masturbation
- Masturbation can encourage the body to produce dopamine, endorphins, and oxytocin. These hormones are responsible to elevate your mood.
- It helps alleviate stress and combat depression, the hormones play a vital role in fighting stress and anxiety
- Masturbation also helps women who are in menstruation to relieve menstrual cramps and pain
- This safe act is known to boost the self-esteem of an individual to another level. It allows the mind to explore deeper things about themselves
- It helps to strengthen the pelvic floor and the muscles around it due to muscle contraction due to masturbation
- Masturbation enhances the blood flow rate in the body allowing more nutrients and fluids to supply to the muscles involuntarily, encouraging them to relax and be satisfied.
Besides, there have been ongoing myths that masturbation makes you a weaker person because it tires you out after the process. It is true that you may get tired after masturbating because your body uses energy to help masturbate, but in the long, it doesn’t make you a weaker person instead it improves your stamina and endurance.
However, excessive masturbation is not good for your health because the activity increases your blood flow rate excessive masturbation can cause a spike in your blood pressure levels which may cause a cardiac arrest or any other serious complication. Also, studies show that excessive masturbation can also develop an addiction to it, which can be very hard in concentrating on other necessary goals in your life.
There are some cases where many have felt guilty about masturbating due to religious beliefs, unhygienic, or constant shame. The truth is you don’t need to carry any feeling of guilt. If you are, then you can talk to a therapist or someone close to you whom you think understands your situation and will help you to overcome these unnecessary feelings.
Tips For Weight Loss
Since there is no effective weight loss through masturbation. I can understand that many of you were hoping for a positive response but I hate to break it to you. Thus, if you are looking for weight loss, then I have gathered some of the activities which are backed by science, that might help you lose weight
- Following a proper and healthy diet will help you lose weight by limiting the intake of food supplement that makes you gain weight and adding more protein and fiber into your diet which boosts the metabolism in your body
- Avoiding processed foods or liquid calories as well as limiting your intake of sugar and carbohydrates will definitely help you to drop your weight.
- Intermittent fasting is also known for supporting weight loss. Fasting and eating for an advised period of time by an expert. This method is scientifically proven to lose weight
- Chewing thoroughly and eating slowly will help your body process and digest the food properly in your stomach
- Adding resistance exercises and doing cardio activities such as jogging, running, cycling or swimming is a brilliant way to burn these calories
The prime source of weight gain is what we put in our stomachs and our lifestyle. These two factors highly depend on the weight of our bodies. A poor and lazy lifestyle will gain you severe weight and an active way of living will provide you with a perfect body.