In this fast and ever-evolving world, everyone wants to stay fit. Some spend hours training at the gym and running while some do Yoga and other stuff to keep themselves fit.
Healthy Snacking Ideas For Weightloss
There are various other ways in which one can reduce their weight as well and that ss the diet especially the snacks section which people mostly binge eat while studying or while watching their favorite series. These snacks are the major component of your weight loss journey.
Below listed are the healthy snacks that can help you with weight loss
- Nuts – Nuts are the best snacks one can eat for losing weight. Nuts are said to contain high amounts of fat which makes your body full. Nuts also reduced the risk of heart attack and is very effective against depressions and cancer. They also have good amount of protein and fiber in them.
- Red Bell Pepper – Red Bell pepper are a rich source of vitamin C. They also have high amounts of anti-oxidants which are very good in combating blotted body and helps in cleaning of blood. The calorie count of Bell Pepper is below 200 which is ideal for losing weight and also gives us a sense of fulfillness.
- Apple with Peanut Butter – Apple has many good qualities with being rich in fiber and antioxidants that is really helpful against heart diseases. Peanut butter too is very good for heart and also helps to keep the cholesterol in check and reduce cholesterol and triglycerides. A combination of both of this will give you less then 200 calories but is very healthy.
- Kale chips – Kale is one of the most seeked out food for weight loss. Kale has antioxidants like kaempferol and quercetin which helps in reducing blood pressure and also colon cancer. Kale also has high amount of vitamins like A, C and K which are very good for the body.
- Dark Chocolate with almonds – Dark chocolate and almonds make a hefty and satisfying snack. Dark Chocolate helps in lowering of blood pressure and there are lower chance of heart diseases. Almonds on the other hand contain monounsaturated fat and this helps in sugar control. Dark chocolate is also seen to refresh the mood of people and help in depression. One ounce of Dark chocolate with almonds has nearly 300 calories which is really good for the body.
- Fruits – Any fruit will help you in weight loss journey, as they do not contain any adulteration and are easy to carry and obtain. Just one single fruit will help you in your snack time hour. One can have fruits like apples, bananas, grapes, pears or oranges.
- Boiled eggs – Eggs are the best and go to food for your weight loss journey. Eggs have high amount of vitamins K2 and B12. Eggs are incredibly ful filling and will help you from over eating. Two hard boiled eggs are said to contain roughly about 140 calories which is a lot less yet ful filling for your stomach.
- Protein Shake – Protein shake is considered a healthy snack to have before going for your meal. Protein shakes helps an individual to gain muscle and lose fat. A protein shake has roughly 150 – 200 calories. There are many protein shakes available in the market one should do good research before committing to one and see to it that there are not much sugar preservatives added to the protein shake.
- Canned Salmon fish – Canned foods are in much demand lately because they need not be refrigerated and can be carried to anywhere easily. Salmon has high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids which help in heart diseases and high amount of magnesium. Fishes help in weight loss journey to a great extent and also have high protein and vitamin B12 in them as well
- Olives – Olives are the most nutritious food there is. Olives help in reducing the inflammation and heart diseases and 25 olives are said to contain about 150 calories which is very good for your health.
Above snacks can help you a long way in your weight loss journey. However, before sticking to the food you must check if there are any added sugar preservatives to it or not as this will be harmful in the long run.